Kale Chips are Healthy and Good!
• 6–8 cups of kale (curly, lacinato, or red Russian all work well)
• 1–2 Tbsp of oil (olive, sesame, or avocado oil all work well)
• salt or seasoned salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash kale, remove big stems, and dry well either on a clean towel or in a spinner.
3. Put the leaves in a large bowl and toss lightly with the oil.
4. Lay them in a single layer on a baking sheet. You may need two baking sheets.
5. Bake until they are crisp but not burned, (about 15 minutes) turning them once about half way through the baking time.
6. Sprinkle with salt or with seasoned salt when they come out of the oven.