Grab that little muffin pan out of the cabinet and let’s get cooking! What a neat way to make individual serving for now or later. Use the regular muffin pan or a deep dish, get creative. Here a a few to get you started.
- Mini bite-sized cups with eggs, spinach and cheddar cheese. So try this one out for breakfast and you can have a whole omelet inside one delicious muffin.
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 2/2 cups of fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. yellow onion, minced
- 1/8 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/8 Tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 6 cage free eggs
- 1 Tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cps cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.In a large bowl, combine eggs and heavy cream. Whisk until smooth. Stir in spinach, onion, salt, ground pepper, cheese, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix until ingredients are well blended. Evenly pour mixture into each muffin cup.
Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set and tops are lightly brown.
Everyone loves carrot cake, but now you can have all that flavor in an even better muffin form. It packs all the sweetness of carrot cake baked into bite-sized portions.
2 cups sugar
1 cup canola oil ( I use olive oil)
2 cups flour
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 ts. baking powder
1 tsp. ground allspice
1/tsp. Kosher salt
3 cups carrots, grated
Preheat oven 325 degrees F and line two (12-cup) muffin pans with papers.
Combine eggs, sugar and oil in a large bowl. Mix flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, allspice and salt in a separate bowl. Gradually stir flour mixture into egg mixture. Mix in carrots.
Transfer paper to muffin cups, filling each only two-thirds full. Bake for 25 minutes or until set. Allow cupcakes to cool before serving.
Savory muffins with fresh broccoli and Cheddar cheese. A perfect mid-day snack! The flavor combination is just perfect!
12 Servings Prep Time 10 Minutes Cook Time 10Minutes
1 1/2 Cups of Bisquick
1/2 Cup Milk
3 Tbsp Oil
1 Cage Free Egg
1/2 Cup broccoli, copped
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
1/4 Tsp. Onion Powder
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
Combine flour, milk, vegetable oil and egg in a large bowl. Mix in broccoli, cheese and onion powder. Stir until ingredients are well combined. Evenly place mixture in each muffin tin.
Bake for 10 minutes or until well browned. Allow muffins to cool before serving.
Remember you can make ahead freeze and place in a freezer bag for later. Allow to thaw and reheat in the microwave. Fast and easy.